Here we describe Operational members, the terms of contribution, the privileges and obligations of user members, and protocols to be observed by user members.
- Dedicated use of material means (typically, ‘bare-metal’ servers) at an agreed monthly rental, and participation in the Tech circle; or
- A funding contribution of £xxx or more [query - is this ‘Sustaining membership’\ rather than Operational membership?]; or
- At least 40 work hours in one or more Circles of meet.coop.Recognition in the Registry follows approval of the commitment by the Standing Assembly (All-Hands meeting).
xxx Period of membership. Lapsed operational membership xxx
Members of Circles are granted access to the spaces of meet.coop as follows:
- All platform spaces, public domain - Level 1 account
- Other platform spaces, operational domain
- Media spaces , operational domain
- Venue spaces, operational domain
xxx Use same schema as User members, a focused version of this: (img)
Platform spaces accessible to Operational members (draft version)