Code of conduct
Here we set out the evolving code of conduct for the spaces stewarded by meet.coop.
Updated: 19jul2021This topic is incomplete, to be extended.
Here we set out the evolving code of conduct for the spaces stewarded by meet.coop. It takes the form of a compilation of privileges, obligations and protocols defined in other sections of this handbook, for specific kinds of spaces, specific kinds of members and specific dimensions of community.
In the code of conduct these are abstracted for readability. In matters of detail, the code of conduct makes reference to the handbook.
- The handbook and the code of conduct - In development and in operation xxx
- The constitution and the code of conduct xxx
- Conduct in platform spaces xxx
- Conduct in media spaces xxx
- Conduct in venue spaces xxx
- Conduct of operational members xxx
- Conduct of user members xxx
- Conduct in the Coop/commons-economy dimension of practice xxx
- Conduct in the Toolstack/vernacular-capability dimension of practice xxx
- Conduct in the Solidarity/mutuality-pluriverse dimension xxx