3 Toolstack - Transformed organising capability, infrastructuring
Updated 2021 10 12Incomplete, to be extended xxx
xxx Infrastructure as commons. Maintaining a stack of digitally mediated commons - platform commons, media commons, venue commons. Design-of-infrastructure as an emerging post-Fordist possibility and a field of struggle. xxx Cultivating literacy with digital means, farming a cultural commons of vernacular, activist, organising capability
The generative dance of knowing
xxx Historical forms of convivial organisation: RoPs of cultural production. Vernacular. Altered institutions, not discrete tech ‘tools’ but transformed, transformational genres, skills and understandings. Formaciòn.
‘The dance of provisioning’ as a frame for oppositional, vernacular capability . .
- Beyond corporation & state
- Beyond consumerist households
The dance of provisioning, commoning at the radical core
Other frames (other schemas?) for vernacular capability . .
- Beyond a UX of ‘dumb seamlessness’
- Beyond proprietary tools
- Beyond centralised networks
- Beyond global South/North uneven development (pluriverse? Escobar)
- Beyond language silos - decolonial practice, on the ground
xxx To be developed xxx