User members, user-member accounts
Here we describe User members, user-member accounts the privileges and obligations of user members, and protocols to be observed by user members.
A User member is recognised following a financial contribution through the nominated channel - presently OpenCollective - via an entry in the Register, and then allocation and notification of a BBB (Big Blue Button) Account in Greenlight.
Accounts grant various degrees of access to BBB platform space, according to subscription. Presently, User members are granted access to the spaces of meet.coop as follows:
- Level 1 account - Individual. Maximum 10 meeting participants
- Level 2 account - Small group. Maximum 20 meeting participants
- Level 3 account - Larger group. Maximum 50 meeting participants
- Level 4 account - Organisation. Unlimited accounts, maximum 100 meeting participants.
Access to other spaces (commons):
- xxx any other platform spaces , all user members alike, public toolstack
- xxx media spaces , all user members alike, a media commons?
- xxx venue spaces, all user members alike, a venue (live gathering) commons?
Make a version of this schema showing public toolstack and not operational toolstack xxx
xxx Privileges, obligations and protocols - as per each space
xxx Privileges, obligations and protocols - per membership contribution
¿A future class of membership: Sustaining member? Identical with an individual or small group account, but making a financial contribution substantially larger, as a sustaining contribution. Voting privileges equivalent to a ¿small/medium/large? group/organisation.
- developer-user (tech-user members A)
- guinea-pig user (tech-user members B)
- simple infrastructure-consumer user, etc.Plus
- Ops members (tech)
- ops members (organisation, product)
- ops members (community) - eg contributing consistently in media spaces (forum, handbook), venue spaces (commons.hour, Community circle). Etc