Board of stewards
Here we describe the Board of meet.coop - proxy for the General assembly between assemblies.
Updated: 19jul2021This topic is incomplete, to be extended xxx
xxx The Board is proxy for the General Assembly, between assemblies. Effectively it is a Circle comprising the nominated spokespeople for each Circle, and other members (Operational or User members) elected by the membership. The Board functions operationally on behalf of the multistakeholder General Assembly. The Board convenes, provisions and carries-forward the work of the General Assembly.
- Members of the Board
- Contributions of meet.coop stewards
- Stewarding the stack of digitally mediated commons
- Convening the General Assembly
- Provisioning the General Assembly - including configuring the tools (eg Consul? polls?) and pre-publishing documents
- Carrying-forward the work of the General Assembly